Cheryl presents Halstan Printing Group with their Certificate of Registration in recognition of its Environmental Management System.The firm is based in Amersham.
Halstan’s recent environmental highlights have included:
• training every member of staff in the company’s new environmental procedures
• purchasing paper and board from sustainable and renewable resources
• 100% recycling of all aluminium printing plates
• a reduction in the use of industrial alcohol and solvents in the pressroom
• a 76% reduction in waste sent to landfill sites
• the complete renewal of a heat-recycling central air system with assistance from The Carbon Trust